Gujarat HC Calls for Applications for 219 Civil Judge Positions; Here’s how to apply before March 2
The High Court of Gujarat is inviting applications for the post of civil judge and the deadline for applying is March 2. It is worth mentioning that the application link was activated on February 3. Interested applicants can check eligibility, salary, and other details here.
Additionally, the minimum eligibility required is that applicants must hold a required qualification of a law degree from a recognized university. The recruitment campaign aims to select candidates for 219 regular vacancies (existing and future). However, the official notice reads: ‘The High Court reserves the right to vary the number of vacancies notified’. Important dates and steps to apply for civil judge positions in Gujarat are mentioned here.
Gujarat HC Civil Judge Recruitment: Check Important Dates Here
- The application link was activated on February 3
- The deadline to submit an application is March 2
- The preliminary examination (elimination test) will take place on May 15
- The main written exam will take place on July 17
- The Viva Voce test (oral interview) will take place on October 9
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: Age Limit and Selection Process
The candidate belonging to the general category must not have exceeded the age of 35. Applicants belonging to Scheduled Castes or Scheduled Tribes or socially and educationally backward classes, declared as such by the Government of Gujarat, as well as Persons with Disabilities (PDs) and ex-servicemen, must not have attained the 38 years old. Candidates will be selected on the basis of written and oral tests.
Here is how to apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022
- Go to Gujarat HC official website – hc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- On the home page, go to “Job applications”.
- A drop-down menu will appear, click “Apply Now”.
- After being redirected to another page, click on the “Apply Now” button opposite “Direct Recruitment to Civil Judge Framework (2022)”
- Complete your application carefully and submit it. Take its printout for future reference.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2022: Check Application Fee
The official notification reads: “Candidates belonging to the general category are required to pay an examination fee of Rs.1000/plus bank charges, while Rs.500/plus bank charges are to be paid by the Applicants from Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Physically Disabled (PH) categories and Ex-Military through the “Print Application / Pay Fee” button via SBI ePay, provided on the HCOJAS portal webpage hcojas.gujarat.gov.in.